18 weeks
18 weeks already!! and finally feeling better. This time around the nausea and food aversions have really been kicking my butt- but finally between 14-16 weeks it seems to have resolved. I am super hopeful this baby is a boy so I can watch G and he buddy up and boy around and just be awesome together- but I secretly think this one might be a girl since I have been so very nauseated and feel pretty much the opposite of how I did when I was pregnant with Grayson.
I am feeling Baby B swimming around on occassion now- and I love it. I find the baby's movement so reassuring and so connecting. I love it when I can feel it and right now can hardly wait until I get to feel it every day (I am sure in 10 weeks I will be kicking myself for wishing for more movement sensation :).
I made the big switch to maternity pants this week during my spring break and am so very happy I did- I am so much more comfortable and plus it kind of feels like I have whole new wardrobe (I am sure that feeling will wear off long before this pregnancy ends as I cycle through the same few tops and pants). I am hopeful for warmer weather soon- apparently my pregnancy with Grayson must have been during warmer weather even though their due dates are just a week apart as I have mostly capris and t shirts in maternity clothes. It will be nice to be able to get out of the house and get moving too- I am feeling pretty housebound and wishing that we could have afforded a spring break vacation to get some sun for a while.
Here's hoping that May brings some warmer weather, more baby B movements, an ultrasound revealing a healthy and well developing baby and the chance to be outside!!
No comments:
Post a Comment