We saw Dr Jen today for our one month checkup. All seems to be improving. Keegan's belly is less upset- and though he still is having some trouble with gas, spit up and choking because of my excess milk supply things are much better than they were two weeks ago as he is not suffering pain or having any bloody poops. Dr Jen assures me that if I just keep doing what I am doing most of this should resolve by 6- 8 weeks- which in theory means we are halfway there and since this last month has FLOWN by I think we can make it.
Keegan weighs 12 pounds, 6.5 oz so while he is still gaining rapidly- his weight gain has actually slowed slightly which is a good thing. His physical exam went well and we got some advice about bottle feeding since I start part time work in just two short weeks. Assuming all continues to go well Keegan's next appointment is at two months- I hope things keep just improving and we don't have to go anywhere before then :)
No comments:
Post a Comment