Monday, November 7, 2011

Six weeks old

Keegan is six weeks old already and growing rapidly! We went to the doctor today and discovered that he is already 13 pounds 9.5 ounces and healthy as can be- though he does have cradle cap on his head, face and neck which is bugging him a bit. Thankfully Dr Jen thinks a little Head N Shoulders should make him more comfortable and help it resolve so no biggie.
Keegan is sleeping fairly well again- generally a four hour stretch at the beginning of each night and then he likes to nurse every two hours after that which can be a bit rough when he nurses for an hour and then wants to start all over again an hour later.



Since six weeks have already passed I am headed back to work two days a week- which hopefully will be a nice balance. By heading back part time this early I get to extend my leave by not having to work full time until January 27th- a full 5.5 weeks later than I would have had to return if I took all of my leave at once full time.  I am excited- to work a little and to have so long before I have to be at work 5 days a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment