28 weeks already!
Midwife appointments every two weeks already!
Seriously this pregnancy is flying right by- we are so very busy between me working multiple part time jobs to save up enough money to stay home as long as possible with Baby B and chasing a very active toddler around.
Midwife appointment this week was with Ali again. Baby seems to be fine, good heartbeat, good size. I didn't gain any more weight (phew) so I am standing at 6 pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight. I did however fail my glucose tolerance screening- which means I *may* have gestational diabetes and now have to undergo the long three hour glucose tolerance testing and hope I pass.
In the meantime- I am planning some nice long walks, a bit less ice cream and a more balanced diet.
Not much else to report- I finally have some maternity scrub tops and so I can comfortably sit down to chart at work which is very nice. Baby B is moving and shaking and generally seems awesome- though so far less active than his big brother was at this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment